Monday, October 18, 2010

PRIME PAINTBALL BLOG DEBUT

Welcome to the Prime Paintball blog. This will be the official and the unofficial site chronicling the adventures and misadventures of team PR1ME. As well as the mental meanderings of its Captain, myself, Mike McGowan. In keeping with the paintball tradition of “Y’s” at the end of paintball greats (Rocky, Nikky, Matty, Shorty, Poopy, Ollie, Billy…) most people call me Mikey. This is also to distinguish myself from my Co-Captain and longtime friend, Mike Bianca; who will doubtless also be a contributor under his once-upon-a-time radio DJ alias, Electric WOP. Others from the team or guests may stop in as well.
Our intention is to let people know who we are, what we are about, and hopefully capture the ins-and-outs of what it takes to take a team from Division 3 into the paintball stratosphere. This web log will not just be limited to the team though. Other posts may include: pics, videos, tournament commentary, product reviews, or article-esque work (aka something approaching “real writing”). Perhaps we’ll explore this “Y” phenomenon or I’ll just copy articles from Tim Montressor (dude can write), Paxson’s pages, or Rich (Richy?) Telford. Then I’ll try to pass them off as my own. For example I could explore whether or not playing Call of Duty can improve your pball game; or I could try to keep it “realer” than Rich Telford; but then they haven’t invented HDHD yet…
Next article will cover the beginning of the nascent team PR1ME. Again, welcome to the Prime Paintball blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment